Every Scenario, Covered
It’s been a long time since a Delta Dental of Iowa agent had such a unique client that we couldn’t find a way to provide common-sense coverage. Whether your client needs dental, vision or both, Delta Dental has options to fit your client's needs.
Find out what Delta Dental has to offer, click the links below or contact us today.
Delta Dental offers great flexibility and customization for your large group clients.
- Choice of Delta Dental PPO and Premier Networks
- National network access
- Rewarding benefit options
- Self-funded options
- Fully-insured options
- Voluntary plans
For companies with 50 or fewer benefit-eligible employees, Delta Dental of Iowa offers two network options, each with unique benefits.
- Our Premier Network plan gives your groups access to any dentist they want. Of course, choosing a Premier network dentist minimizes their out of pocket costs.
- The PPO + Premiere Network includes 90% of Iowa’s dentists, and members can further minimize out-of-pocket costs by choosing a preferred provider (PPO).
With either network, small groups get three valuable added benefits options:
- Vision Discount Program: discounted eye care and eye wear through the EyeMed Vision Care Network.
- Our exclusive To Go benefit allows members to carryover unused benefits from one year to the next.
- The Enhanced Benefits Program provides additional dental care to persons with certain medical conditions.
After medical and retirement plans, dental coverage is the next most requested employee benefit. With a voluntary dental plan from Delta Dental of Iowa, employers can offer employees an affordable dental plan at no cost to the employer.
Employees pay the full premium and can choose the best plan to meet personal or family needs. Click here to read more about the Delta Dental PPO Plus Premier Voluntary Plan.
For employers with 51 or more eligible employees, Delta Dental can customize a voluntary dental plan.
Delta Dental also offers DeltaVision, a flexible, affordable vision benefit with access to a massive network of vision providers through the EyeMed Vision Care network. Groups can choose from a variety of benefit and funding options, including voluntary plans that require no employer contribution!
Plus, you and your client get easy one-stop-shopping for both your dental and vision plans. Our Iowa-based sales team can help you design both benefits at the same time!