Every Scenario, Covered
It’s been a long time since a Delta Dental of Iowa agent had such a unique client that we couldn’t find a way to provide common-sense coverage. Whether your client needs dental, vision or both, Delta Dental has options to fit your client's needs.
Find out what Delta Dental has to offer, click the links below or contact us today.
Delta Dental offers great flexibility and customization for your large group clients.
- Choice of Delta Dental PPO and Premier Networks
- National network access
- Rewarding benefit options
- Self-funded options
- Fully-insured options
- Voluntary plans
Delta Dental Employer Choice Plans - our most popular plans
Delta Dental makes choosing a dental plan for your small business easy in four steps. The you choose:
- Employer contribution - groups get the best rate when they contribute to the premium and have at least 50 percent employee participation.
- Network of Delta Dental dentists - choose from Delta Dental Premier or Delta Dental PPO Plus Premier.
- Coverage and annual benefit maximums - choose from plans A, B or C.
- Optional Corrective Orthodontia - while medically necessary is included with all small group plans, corrective orthodontia can be added to the group policy.
The Delta Dental's Employer Choice Plans include the following additional benefits:
To Go - Annual Maximum Carryover - adults can rollover unused annual benefit maximums.
Enhanced Benefits Program - additional dental benefits for adults and children based on certain medical condition.
Vision Discount - savings on exams, lenses, frames and other eyecare purchases at no additional cost.For more information on rates, contact your broker or Delta Dental at 877-423-3582.
After medical and retirement plans, dental coverage is the next most requested employee benefit. With a voluntary dental plan from Delta Dental of Iowa, employers can offer employees an affordable dental plan at no cost to the employer.
Employees pay the full premium and can choose the best plan to meet personal or family needs. Click here to read more about the Delta Dental PPO Plus Premier Voluntary Plan.
For employers with 51 or more eligible employees, Delta Dental can customize a voluntary dental plan.
Delta Dental also offers DeltaVision, a flexible, affordable vision benefit with access to a massive network of vision providers through the EyeMed Vision Care network. Groups can choose from a variety of benefit and funding options, including voluntary plans that require no employer contribution!
Plus, you and your client get easy one-stop-shopping for both your dental and vision plans. Our Iowa-based sales team can help you design both benefits at the same time!