Need More Information About Delta Dental and Our Products and Services?
The more you know, the better you can manage your group’s costs and help promote better oral and overall health in the workplace. Click on any of the topics below to view or print these Delta Dental brochures.
- Small Group Brochure (2-50) - Information on our small business solution plans. Choose from PPO or Premier plans. Plus all small group plans include our Enhanced Benefits Program and To Go - Annual Maximum Carryover.
- Voluntary Dental Plan - Not sure if you want to offer a full dental plan to your employees? Delta Dental's PPO Plus Premier Voluntary plan makes it easy for you to offer a dental benefit without any cost to the employer.
- Delta Dental Overview and Capabilities - Get more information on all of Delta Dental's products and services.
- Delta Dental PPO Plus Premier - Information on our two networks and how your employees can save when they see a network provider.
Dental Wellness Benefits
- Enhanced Benefits Program - Integrates the science of medical conditions with oral health. This program helps employers lower overall costs by directing preventive care where it's needed most - in addition to promoting medical cost savings.
- To GoSM - Annual Maximum Carryover - Allows members to carryover unused annual maximums from one year to the next - offering them more flexibility and helping them plan for more extensive and costly dental treatment in subsequent years.
- CheckUp PlusSM - Diagnostic and preventive services, such as check ups and cleanings do not count towards annual benefit maximums. This encourages employees to seek preventive services while leaving more dollars for major services if needed.
- DeltaVision Brochure - More information on our comprehensive vision benefit plans.
- DeltaVision Plans - DeltaVision offers a variety of plans based on your needs. Choose a materials only plan or one of our traditional vision plans that covers exams and materials.
- EyeMed Vision Discount Program - Delta Dental of Iowa members have access to a vision discount program at no cost for savings on exams, lenses and more.
All brochures are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat to view and print.