Need More Information About Delta Dental and Our Products and Services?
The more you know, the better you can manage your group’s costs and help promote better oral and overall health in the workplace. Click on any of the topics below to view or print these Delta Dental brochures.
Dental Brochures for Small Businesses (1 to 50 employees)
- Delta Dental Small Group Product Guide - dental and vision benefits for small businesses.
- Plan Options - a quick overview of Delta Dental's plan offerings for small businesses.
- 24-Month Rate Lock - up to 24-month rate lock for Delta Dental small group plans.
- Delta Dental Employer Choice Plans - our most popular plans that offer traditional benefits, additional wellness benefits and optional corrective orthodontia.
- Delta Dental PPO Plus Premier Voluntary Employee Choice Plans - no employer contribution, three plan choices for employees.
- Delta Dental PPO Plus Premier - Information on our two networks and how your employees can save when they see a network provider.
Dental Wellness Benefits for Large Groups (51+ employees)
- Enhanced Benefits Program - Integrates the science of medical conditions with oral health. This program helps employers lower overall costs by directing preventive care where it's needed most - in addition to promoting medical cost savings.
- To GoSM - Annual Maximum Carryover - Allows members to carryover unused annual maximums from one year to the next - offering them more flexibility and helping them plan for more extensive and costly dental treatment in subsequent years.
- CheckUp PlusSM - Diagnostic and preventive services, such as check ups and cleanings do not count towards annual benefit maximums. This encourages employees to seek preventive services while leaving more dollars for major services if needed.
- DeltaVision Large Group Brochure (51+ employees)
- DeltaVision Small Group Brochure (1 to 50 employees)
- EyeMed Vision Discount Program - Delta Dental of Iowa members have access to a vision discount program at no cost for savings on exams, lenses and more.
All brochures are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat to view and print.