COVID-19 Advance Claims Payment for Dentists
Program Update (4.7.20): Deadline extended to April 30, 2020. Please complete the form below or email completed application by April 30, 2020.
To support Iowa dentists during the COVID-19 situation, Delta Dental of Iowa is introducing the Advance Claims Payment Program (ACPP). This program will allow dentists to receive up to 50% of their average weekly claims payment in advance for four weeks. These advance payments are interest-free and will be recovered over a 20-week period beginning in July. Please see below for further details or contact us at email@example.com or call 800-544-0718.
- Participate in at least one of Delta Dental of Iowa’s networks (Premier, PPO, DWP, Hawki).
- In “good standing” with Delta Dental of Iowa and the Iowa Dental Board.
- Office must be located in Iowa.
- Licensed Iowa dentist.
- Each dental office can request up to 50% of their average weekly Delta Dental of Iowa claims payment. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, Donna Glanz 515-261-5533, or Kyla Cairns 515-261-5638 to assist with your average weekly claims value.
- Complete the ACPP Application by April 30 and Delta Dental will send you the ACPP contract.
- The dental clinic owner should read and sign the Delta Dental Advance Claims Payment Program Contract.
- Payments will begin the week after the signed contract is accepted for four consecutive weeks.
- Recoupment of the advance will occur over 20-weeks starting with the July 6 check run and finish on the Nov 16 check run.
- The recoupment will be equally divided amongst the 20 check runs or 1/20th of the total claims advancement.
- We recommend that you contact your accountant for any tax advice you may need on the claims payment advance.
An office that averages $5,000 in claims payment from Delta Dental of Iowa will be able to request $2,500 per week over four weeks for a total of $10,000. Starting with the July 6 check run, Delta Dental would then begin the recoupment of $500 per week (1/20th of $10,000) from current claims. This would continue until the November 16 check run.