Vision Provider Relief
To support Iowa vision providers during the COVID-19 situation, Veratrus Benefits Solutions, Inc. (a Delta Dental of Iowa company) is introducing the DeltaVision Provider Relief Program. This program will allow vision providers to receive a fixed, interest free loan based on 2019 claims payments made by EyeMed on behalf of DeltaVision. This relief loan will be recovered through four monthly installments beginning in September 2020. Please see below for further details and to apply. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or call 515-261-5638.
- Participate in EyeMed’s Access or Insight network.
- In “good standing” with EyeMed and the Iowa Board of Optometry.
- Office must be located in Iowa.
- Licensed Iowa vision provider.
- Complete the below Application by July 10, 2020 and Veratrus Benefits Solutions, Inc. will send you the loan agreement.
- The clinic owner must read, sign and return the loan agreement by no later than July 17, 2020. No exceptions can be made to this date.
- A one-time payment will be made via ACH to your account on August 3, 2020.
- Loan repayments will begin in September 2020 and will be made in four equal payments via ACH on the first business day of the month.
This program will allow vision providers to receive a flat loan amount as follows:
|Total 2019 claims paid
||Eligible loan amount
|$20,000 to $29,999
|$10,000 to $19,999
|$5,000 to $9,999
|$2,000 to $4,999
We recommend that you contact your accountant for any tax advice you may need on the payment advance.
To apply for the vision provider relief loan, complete the form below. Or you can print, complete and return the application.