Individual Vision Coverage
Set your sights on smarter benefits.
Purchasing vision coverage with Delta Dental of Iowa* makes it easy to know that you and your family are covered for all your eye care needs. DeltaVision coverage is simple, comprehensive, and affordable - making it easy to order glasses or contacts, locate a provide near you, or get more details on the coverage options. Whether you're a lifelong glasses or contact lens wearer, or are considering vision coverage for the first time, the need for vision insurance is easy to see:
- 75% of adults use some form of vision correction1
- An estimated 1 in 4 children in the U.S. have an undiagnosed vision problem2
- The average American adult spends 11 of 18 waking hours looking at a screen3
DeltaVision has you covered.
With our large network of providers, DeltaVision has provided eyecare coverage for more than 93,000 members since 2009. Regular exams with your optometrist help track vision changes and can track health conditions ranging from eyestrain to diabetes to high blood pressure. Whether you currently wear corrective lenses or have perfect vision, scheduling preventive exams with your optometrist will help you keep the vision you have for as long as possible.
Our vision sales specialists can discuss options to see if our DeltaVision plan is a good fit for you and your family. Give us a call today to find out how easy it is to add vision coverage to your insurance lineup.5
1. VisionWatch - The vision Council Member Benefit Report, 2016
2. EyeMed Clear Line of Sight Brochure, 2020
3. Nielsen Total Audience Report, 2018
4. American Academy of Ophthalmology, 2020
*Must be enrolled in the Delta Dental Individual and Family dental plan to add vision coverage.
DeltaVision® is underwritten by Veratrus Benefit Solutions, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Delta Dental of Iowa.