Dental Education Loan Repayment / FIND Project
This program annually offers a $50,000 award for the repayment of dental education debt to be used over a three-year grant period. The Fulfilling Iowa's Need for Dentists (FIND) program is an extension of the Delta Dental of Iowa Loan Repayment Program, which collaborates with communities on the recruitment and establishment of a private practicing dental office that is located in rural, underserved areas in Iowa for up to $100,000 loan repayment award. In return, the selected dentist agrees to allocate 35% of patient services to underserved populations.
For more information on the two loan repayment programs, click on the links below.
- 5/1 - Initial contact with Foundation team & online account established
- 7/1 - Applications due
- 9/1 - Community agreement signed and letter(s) of support due from the community (for $100,000 FIND program only)
- 11/1 - Applicants are notified of award status
- 12/1 - Community checks due to Delta Dental of Iowa
- 1/1/2021 - Program start date
- 2020-21 Map of High Priority Counties
- FIND Website