Vision care that makes a difference.
AFSCME Council 61 has partnered with Delta Dental of Iowa to offer members comprehensive vision benefits at exclusive group rates. By enrolling in these benefits, you can help keep your eyes healthy and overall health in check.
Click on the links below to get more information on the vision benefits you have access to through AFSCME Council 61. To get started, if you are an AFSCME member, simply fill out the application and email it to Team ReNEW. If you are an AFSCME-covered employee interested in signing up for coverage, please fill out the enrollment form email it to Team Service.
Vision Plan Summary
Outlines your benefits, frequencies and deductibles.
Please complete these forms to enroll in your vision benefits.
View benefits, claims and print an ID card. (Requires registration once enrolled)
Additional vision benefits for members with diabetes.
Learn More About Your Vision Benefits
As a Delta Dental member, you have access to additional benefits.
- Hearing Discount - information on hearing discount exclusive to Delta Dental members.
- Contacts Direct - get discounted prices for contacts and use code "DELTAVISION" for free shipping.
Getting the Most Out of Your Benefits
Taking care of your vision health improves your overall health. Make the most of your benefits by going to an in-network eye doctor. Learn more about our networks.
Healthy & Happy Smiles
Your mouth and vision play a vital role in your overall health, which is why Delta Dental encourages preventive checkups in our coverage.
- A Healthy Life - our blog includes the latest health information to maintain a healthy life.
- Oral Health Library - index of common oral health terms.
- Resources - more information on Delta Dental and using your benefits.