Why We Love Working at Delta Dental of Iowa
You have to love where you work. Especially since you'll spend a third of your life in the workplace. Fortunately, Delta Dental of Iowa is a wonderful place to spend that time.
We love our company for its competitive pay and generous benefits (we’re an insurance company, after all!). But these days, company culture is king. And Delta Dental of Iowa gets it.
We love the people we work with.
People cite “co-workers” as one of the top reasons they stay at a job. We love working with people who share our passion for oral health!
We’re also a non-profit.
It feels good to give back! Since 2002, Delta Dental of Iowa has invested more than $30 million in our Foundation and Public Benefit Program.
We give back to Iowa communities by supporting and funding oral health initiatives that make a measurable difference in the oral health of Iowans and underserved populations. Here are some of our milestones from 2016:
- 350,000 toothbrushes donated
- Nearly $165,000 awarded to oral health projects, including:
- Iowa Mission of Mercy, a 2-day, free dental clinic where dental and medical professionals provide oral health care to individuals who face challenges receiving dental care.
- Iowa Public Health Association’s project, “Building Shared Value for Community Water Fluoridation in Iowa”.
- Special Olympics Iowa Special Smiles, a program that provides athletes oral health screenings and advice from dental professionals.
Love where you work! Explore career opportunities at Delta Dental of Iowa.