Father’s Day Craft with Recycled Toothbrushes and Baking Soda Paints
Posted on May 13, 2021 in Healthy Living
Grab supplies you already have in the craft cupboard for a Father’s Day card he won’t forget! This craft uses recycled toothbrushes and paint made from baking soda to design a one-of-a-kind card for Dad’s special day.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Baking soda
- Food coloring
- Old toothbrush(es)
- Heavyweight paper
- Measure baking soda into cups.
- Measure out an equal amount of water into your cup.
- Add food coloring dye to water.
- Pour the colored water into one of the cups of baking soda.
- Mix thoroughly to ensure a smooth consistency that isn’t runny or thick.
- Repeat the above steps for additional colors.
- Use your recycled toothbrush to paint onto plain construction paper. Let dry.
- Fold in half and address to Dad on the front.
Looking for more fun crafts for the kids? Check out:
Don't Let Plaque Stick Around! Teach Kids to Floss Project [VIDEO]