Connecting with Delta Dental of Iowa
Through the Dentist Connection, dentists and dental staff can easily look up patient benefits, submit a claim, access claims status, sign up for direct deposit and more. Fast access to the information you need means less time spent on patient administration and more time spent on your patient.
New! Tips for using the Dentist Connection. You can also get a quick demonstration of the Dentist Connection by clicking on the videos below:
Patient Information - view benefits, file a pre-determination and more
Claims - view claims for your patients
Payment - how to view your remittance advice payment
With the Dentist Connection, dentists and dental staff can:
- Access patient information. Look up patient benefits, such as eligibility, maximums and deductibles and waiting periods.
- Access benefit estimates. The benefit estimate tool shows you how a claim would be processed for the Delta Dental member.
- Participate in the value-added services program. Learn more about discounts on products and services for your business.
- Submit a claim. You can submit a claim online.
- Access a claims status report. You can enter a date range and get a report with all submitted claims with associated status in a given date range.
- Learn more about the Enhanced Benefits Program. Delta Dental of Iowa offers additional benefits for at-risk individuals, including diabetics, individuals with heart conditions, pregnant women and more. You can enroll a patient in the Enhanced Benefits Program and check their coverage, if applicable.
- Access direct deposit. You can enroll in direct deposit and get reimbursed faster, as well as change your banking information in our secure portal. Once enrolled, you can access your statements.
- Access Dentalytics. View a video and learn more about Delta Dental’s free web-based, online tool providing practice-level measurements to engage high-risk patients with the recommended prevention regimen.
- Get information on Brighter. Learn how to sign up for Brighter, an online scheduling tool for your practice.
- View additional resources. You can access key forms, our dentist newsletter and other valuable resources.
If you currently do not have an account for the Delta Dental Dentist Connection, you will need to register here through the Delta Dental Plans Association website. Delta Dental recommends that each person in your office has their own username and password to access the secure site.