Foundation Strategic Goals
The Delta Dental of Iowa Foundation's long-term, strategic direction focuses funding primarily to programs and investments that help support two visionary oral health 2020 goals, which include:
- Every Iowa child age 0-12, living in a household with an income below 300 percent of the federal poverty level, will be cavity-free.
- Every Iowa nursing home resident and homebound elderly person will have access to oral health care.
The Foundation's funding supports these goals by focusing on these four critical areas:
- Oral health education and prevention
- Access to care for underserved children
- Access to care for the homebound elderly and nursing home residents