Top 5 Tooth Brushing App for Kids | Improve Your Child’s Smile
Everything has an app these days. But did you know there are apps that can help your kids take better care of their smile?
Below are some of our favorite FREE tooth brushing apps for kids that can improve your child’s brushing and flossing habits.
Our Top Five Favorite Tooth brushing apps for Kids
- brushDJ– This award-winning app makes brushing teeth fun. The app allows you to choose the music you want to play for the recommended two-minute brush time, so you and your kids know exactly when to stop brushing. Added features include videos on how to properly floss your teeth, and reminders for your next dentist visit.
- Brush Up– This app uses your phone’s camera as a “virtual mirror” so kids can watch themselves brushing at the same time a video teaches them how to brush correctly. When your kids are done, their brushing video is captured and they can earn rewards for proper brushing techniques.
- Toothsavers– With a fairytale storyline, this app gives kids the incentive to save the game’s kingdom by removing a cavity-casting spell. This app is helpful for children who have a difficult time brushing their teeth for the full two minutes.
- Brusheez Little Monsters (Apple only) – Kids start the app by playing with the Little Monsters before brushing begins. The Little Monster characters will then guide your kids through brushing their teeth with music and a two-minute timer.
- Brush Teeth with The Wiggles– This app is great for the youngest of brushers. It features a video of the Wiggles characters and other kids brushing to keep kids motivated to their own brushing. It also features a timer, and the ability to add more kids so that each child can earn their own rewards.
Download these toothbrushing apps below:
Brusheez Little Monsters
Brush Teeth With The Wiggles
A Consistent Routine Will Also Aid Your Children’s Oral Health
While apps and technology can help your child develop good oral health habits, the key to a healthy smile is a consistent brushing routine. Good smile health now will put your family on the path to good oral health into their adult years.
To learn more about our dental plans, CLICK HERE.
*Updated January 2021