Small Group Vision Solutions
The Advantages Are Clear
By combining DeltaVision with Delta Dental, your clients will experience easier administration through a single contact and in many cases, a combined bill. And that’s just the beginning.
Your clients’ employees can choose frames from a wide range of independent providers as well as leading optical retailers including LensCrafters®, Pearle Vision®, Sears Optical®, Target Optical® and JCPenney Optical. DeltaVision members can also find additional choices and savings at glasses.com and ContactsDirect.com. Plus, they can use their DeltaVision ID to have benefits automatically processed.
Better Coverage Than Discount and Embedded Plans
Vision plans are worth a closer look:
- Americans are twice as likely to get an eye exam when they have a stand-alone plan rather than a plan embedded within their medical coverage.1
- Embedded plans typically don’t cover the cost of glasses and contacts, adding out-of-pocket costs.
- DeltaVision offers a “Materials Only” option for glasses and contacts so your clients don’t have to pay for exam coverage they already have.
- Discount plans typically provide predefined savings on materials, whereas insurance coverage encourages eye exams, offers savings on glasses and contacts, and provides protection against rising out-of-pocket costs.
- Compared to a discount plan, the estimated annual savings of a DeltaVision plan, on top of premiums paid, can be up to $115 for an individual and up to $460 for a family of four.2
1 SHRM 2016 Employee Benefits Survey 2016
2 Based on a sample transaction only using cost averages from Delta Dental. Actual savings will vary depending on plan benefits, frame, and lens selection.