Large Group Dental Solutions
Your large group clients (51+ eligible employees) get big value and access to the largest provider network, ensuring that their employees have provider choices to find the care they need.
Our extensive provider network means great savings for your client’s company and employees. Plus, our consistent year-to-year pricing lets your clients effectively budget while providing programs designed to deliver long-term value and satisfied employees.
Easy Program Management
Delta Dental's experienced account and customer service teams make it simple for your clients to administer their benefits program. Your clients will have full support from team members designated specifically for them, plus secure access to resources and tools for easy online program management:
- enrolling and removing employees,
- viewing claims status,
- securely saving private health information and
- viewing payment history.
Customize Client Coverage
Go beyond standard plans to tailor coverage to the specific needs of your large employer clients. Your clients can choose:
- Network - Delta Dental Premier®, our traditional fee-for-service plan, and Delta Dental PPOSM, our preferred provider option.
- Flexible Coverage - our plans give you the the flexibility for customization based on benefit needs.
- Financing Options - choose from fully-insured or self-funded options to meet the budget of each employer group.
Enhance Plans with Wellness Options
Delta Dental offers additional wellness options, that help your clients focus on wellness and encourages members to get their preventive visits.
- The To Go - Annual Maximum Carryover benefit helps employees better plan for treatment in subsequent years by carrying over unused annual maximums from one year to the next.
- The Enhanced Benefits Program integrates the science of medical conditions with oral health, saving money by directing preventive care where it's needed most. Delta Dental provides more benefits to a wider range of special medical situations such as diabetes, pregnancy, heart disease and more.
- With CheckUp PlusSM, check-ups and cleanings don’t count towards annual benefit maximums, encouraging employees to seek preventive services while leaving more dollars for major services, if needed.
Source: Delta Dental Plans Association, 2016