2022 Small Business Plans
Thank you for choosing Delta Dental of Iowa for your small business clients’ dental and vision benefits. We are pleased to offer your clients flexible benefits that help improve the health and smiles of their employees.
Consistent Solution for Your Small Business Clients
- No plan changes for 2022
- Some rate changes for 2022
- Rates guaranteed for two years for new groups.
- Voluntary rates available so employers can offer coverage at no-cost to them
- View the 2022 rates now.
Dental Plans - choose between Employer Choice or Employee Choice plans
- Employer Choice Plans:
- Traditional and most popular dental plans, employer chooses one plan to offer to all employees.
- Plans can be offered as employer contribution or voluntary.
- Automatically includes To Go Annual Maximum Carry Over, which allows employees to carry over a portion of their unused annual benefit maximum from one benefit period to the next.
- Employee Choice Plans:
- Employee chooses the plan that meets their needs.
- Monthly premiums are deducted via payroll through their employer.
- Voluntary benefit only.
Vision Plans - allow for customization
- Pick a lens copay: $10 or $25
- Select frame/contact lens allowance: $130, $150 or $200
- Choose to offer Funded or Discounted Fit and Follow-up Exams
- Or offer a Materials Only plan with frame allowance option of: $130, $150 and $200
- Take a closer look!
- NEW for 2022 - One & Sun Plan
Legal Insurance - you can now offer your clients comprehensive legal insurance and identity theft protection for their employees. Learn more!
2022 Forms and Small Business Brochures
2022 Product Documents
Click on the links below to view specific benefit certificates and plan summaries.
Employer Choice Plans
Employee Choice Plans