Skip to main content

How do I change my dental carrier?

Online: Complete the Dental Carrier Change form on the DHS website at:

Email: Iowa Medicaid Member Services at [email protected].

Phone: Call Iowa Medicaid Member Services at 1-800-338-8366 or locally in the Des Moines area at 515-256-4606.

Mail: If you wish, you may return the Dental Carrier Change form to: Member Services, PO Box 36510, Des Moines, IA 50315. (Mail is not processed daily and your dental carrier choice may be delayed.)

Back To FAQs