The Easy Choice for Vision Benefits
Employees have different needs, and you need choices to meet these needs. We make it easy to get the right coverage to fit the needs of your company and employees. DeltaVision supports your staff with customized plans, local service and a broad network of independent and retail providers — along with the superior service that Delta Dental customers have enjoyed for decades.
Plus, DeltaVision has you covered with a large provider network throughout Iowa and the U.S with more than 74,000 providers.
The Advantages Are Clear
By combining DeltaVision with Delta Dental, you will experience easier administration through a single contact and in many cases, a combined bill. And that’s just the beginning.
- Range of plan options from off-the-shelf to customized
- Flexibility to fit any budget and benefit needs
- Voluntary or contributory financing options
- Employer Connection secure website with all benefits information and resources at your fingertips
- Outstanding coverage benefits — allowance levels based on retail prices vs. wholesale
- More choices through a large local network of independent and retail providers
- Online provider locator — easy to see the options
- Member ID cards, plus mobile app with digital ID card
More Choices for Employees
Your employees can choose frames from a wide range of independent providers as well as leading optical retailers including LensCrafters®, Pearle Vision®, Sears Optical®, Target Optical® and JCPenney Optical. DeltaVision members can also find additional choices and savings at glasses.com and ContactsDirect.com. Plus, they can use their DeltaVision ID to have benefits automatically processed.
Weighing Your Options? Take A Closer Look.
If vision exams are included in your medical plan or if you’re evaluating a discount plan, here are some things to consider:
- Americans are twice as likely to get an eye exam when they have a stand-alone plan rather than a plan embedded within their medical coverage.1
- Embedded plans typically don’t cover the cost of glasses and contacts, adding out-of-pocket costs.
- DeltaVision offers a “Materials Only” option for glasses and contacts so you don’t have to pay for exam coverage you already have.
- Discount plans typically provide predefined savings on materials, whereas insurance coverage encourages eye exams, offers savings on glasses and contacts, and provides protection against rising out-of-pocket costs.
- Compared to a discount plan, the estimated annual savings of a DeltaVision plan, on top of premiums paid, can be up to $115 for an individual and up to $460 for a family of four.2
1. SHRM 2016 Employee Benefits Survey 2016
2. Based on a sample transaction only using cost averages from Delta Dental. Actual savings will vary depending on plan benefits, frame and lens selection.