Vision Care Makes a Difference. DeltaVision Makes It Easy.
It can be a real challenge sorting through health care information to make smart decisions about benefits to deliver the best value to your employees. Vision care is one of those benefits worth including in the mix. Research shows that employees want vision care for themselves and their families. In fact, 2/3 of employees would trade a vacation day for vision coverage1. Offering vision coverage as part of your benefits package is a great way to recruit and retain staff.
The Need for Vision Care Is Easy To See
- 75% of adults use some form of vision correction2
- 10 million children suffer from undetected vision problems3
- The average American adult spends 11 of 18 waking hours looking at a screen4
DeltaVision® Simplifies Everything
DeltaVision supports your business with vision care programs designed to deliver long-term value and satisfied employees. And, managing your program is easy with the full support of our highly experienced team plus secure access to online tools and resources. DeltaVision has you covered with:
- The largest network in the U.S. with more than 125,000 providers
- Coverage for over 1,300 groups in Iowa from small to large businesses
- A variety of plans, each available on a voluntary or contributory basis
- A broad network of independent and retail providers, including leading optical retailers such as LensCrafters®, Pearle Vision® and Target Optical®
- A One & Sun Plan where employees and their covered spouses can score a FREE pair of designer sunglasses for having a routine eye exam
View our DeltaVision plan options.
1. National Eye Institute
2. VisionExpo summary of the Vision Council report
3. National Parent Teacher Association
4. The Total Audience Report; Q4 2014, Nielsen, March 2015